23 de junio de 2010

Where We Are : So Far

Westlife fans! We asked you for your favourite songs of the ‘Where We Are Tour’ so far. We’ve had loads of great replies, and here is a very small selection! Enjoy!


DedicatedToWestlife
"I’ve Got a Feeling" was brilliant as it brought the crowd together and everyone in the arena just enjoyed themselves. Can’t wait for next year, take care x


Shazzy Filan
This tour is the best one yet... Saw the opening night in Belfast and was speechless when “Halo” came on - my all time fave single... not to mention, “Sex Is On Fire”. x


Sally Courtney
It has to be “Where We Are”. Such a great song and an amazing opening to the best concert ever! x


Alisha Callaghan
“I'll See You Again” in Croke Park was sensational and a beautiful tribute to the late Nicky Byrne and Kevin Egan. It brought a tear to my eye. That whole show in Croker was out of this world. I was very proud of ye that night and very proud to be Irish. Smile x x x x


Aine Boyle
My favourite was when you did your old songs like “Uptown Girl” and “I'm Already There” but my all-time favourite is “When You're Looking Like That” because it always gets the crowd going and I love it!!


Ele Lakin
Loved the whole show, but “I’ve Got a Feeling” was just amazing. I'll always remember rocking out with my niece to that one.


Lisa Swift
I know its a classic but “Swear It Again” is one of my all time favourites and I love to hear it on tour, while I really enjoyed the mix up of cover songs too!! Pure talent!! X


Hazel Whiteland
I have to say, "Flying without Wings". I got married at the end of March and this was our first dance song and it was really emotional when you sung it on the tour!


Sofi Lubschik
The whole concert was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. My favourite song was “What Makes A Man”, it was the best moment in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario